AUDITORIUM SANT'AGOSTINO
#04

AUDITORIUM SANT'AGOSTINO

San Ginesio [MC]
arch. Barbarossa
1989
Romanesque style, was completely restored in 1756, as the inscription on the door. Today has been transformed into Auditorium.  The famous painting of St. Andrew in the first century. XIV attributed to the painter Nicola da Siena is now in the Museo Civico. The monastery is now the seat of the Institute of Science and Language High School "A. Gentiles." In the courtyard of the cloister is the well known as "water of St. Nicholas", in fact the famous Santo was a novice in the convent. In the walls of the gallery are painted the main facts of the life of St. Augustine.