PALAZZO MORSELLI
#02

PALAZZO MORSELLI

Macerata
Gruppo Marche
1998
In eclectic style, the Morselli pavilion (formerly Cras) presents a certain interest in terms of both history and architecture.
Born to house the non-serious paying patients, contained 15 rooms spread over two floors and a few reception rooms. Around 1880 it changed planning use, undergoing internal changes, which turned it into an industrial pavilion. 
It is built on four sides, of which the main front can be considered the one to the north, which has openings with tasteful arches.