CHURCH IN FIOLCE DI SAN GINESIO
#06

CHURCH IN FIOLCE DI SAN GINESIO

San Ginesio [Mc]
Arch.Monteverde Alessandra
1998
The church rised up out of the old Chapel of S. Maria di Loreto which was built upon the will of Santuccio di Paolo in the 15th Century.
In the year 1545 following the transfer of the Chapel from the municipality of San Ginesio to the mendicant order of the Third Order Regular, the structure became a Church thanks to an extension.
During the refurbishment which took place between 1998 and 1999, a brand new type of intervention was done: carbon fibers were used to reinforce the brick vaults.